Jamie and I went to a Mother's Day Tea today in Old Torrance. The Tea was a fundraiser for "Save Old Historic Old Torrance". It was delicious. As we were greeted at the door, we each selected a hat to wear during our tea. Jamie and I arrived early and were able to select the table in front of the big picture window. The tables were set beautifully with linnen table cloths, hand cross stitch napkins and a beautiful bud vase of roses. It is such a beautiful day here, nice and warm, the sun shinning. It was a very happy day!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mother's Day Tea
Jamie and I went to a Mother's Day Tea today in Old Torrance. The Tea was a fundraiser for "Save Old Historic Old Torrance". It was delicious. As we were greeted at the door, we each selected a hat to wear during our tea. Jamie and I arrived early and were able to select the table in front of the big picture window. The tables were set beautifully with linnen table cloths, hand cross stitch napkins and a beautiful bud vase of roses. It is such a beautiful day here, nice and warm, the sun shinning. It was a very happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment